Company Profile: TOYO DENKI SEIZO KK was founded in 1918, when it shouldered the mission of localization of electrical equipment for railway vehicles in Japan. Since then, with the core of novel technology, the company has always been a unique professional manufacturer, constantly moving forward. In addition, in the field of general industrial production equipment, environmental improvement and information processing, as a motor manufacturer, we are constantly making unremitting efforts to provide high-quality products and excellent services in a wide range of fields so that the industry and society can further development of.
2. Shaftless transmission news machine features
(1) The left printing roller and the right printing roller of each color printing device of the 4-color color printer are driven by a high-precision synchronous positioning controller to achieve full-load shaftlessness of the paper conveying mechanism.
(2) In the color printing department, it is possible to remove the printing equipment, enter the device, and perform plate replacement without stopping the machine during the printing process.
(3) A method of automatically adjusting the phase and origin position of each printing device during operation without stopping the machine.
(4) It is equipped with a register control function that can finely adjust the synchronization position of the printing roller during the printing process, correct the mounting error of the printing plate, and the printing deviation caused by the expansion and contraction of the paper.
(5) Due to the use of the permanent magnet synchronous stepping motor "ED motor", the size of the motor is reduced, the weight is reduced, the center height is lowered, and the transmission equipment such as the drive shaft coupling reducer is greatly reduced, so that the mechanical structure is simplified.
(6) The monitoring of the operating status, the setting of the operating parameters, and the change of the origin position are controlled by the human-machine interface (HMI).
3. Outline 3.1 Mechanical structure Figure 2 shows the mechanical structure of the shaftless drive rotary machine
(1) 1 set of tower type 4 color printing device
(2) 1 set of paper folding device
(3) 1 set of paper feeding device
(4) 1 set of paper feeding device
(5) 1 set of delivery device
(6) Tension control device 1 Set 3.2 Control panel and main control products The components of the control device of this electrical product are as follows:
(1) Main control unit 1 set FA controller "Î¼-GPCH" (main) Omron PLC "CV1000"
(2) Main control auxiliary device 1 set FA controller "Î¼-GPCH" (sub) Master pulse distribution device "MPDU6S"
(3) Converter control unit 1 sine wave converter "VF61R-31544"
(4) 4 sets of inverters for the motor unit of the printing department "ED64-2244SDS"
(5) 4 sets of printing reactors
(6) Paper folding control device 1 set of inverter "ED64-4544SDS"
(7) Feed control device 1 set of inverter "VF64-1144"
(8) One set of inverter control unit "VF64-5R544"
(9) Tension control device 1 set inverter "VF64-2244"
3.3 Motor The motor used in this system is as follows:
(1) Printing department EDM 6P 22kW 1420rpm 8 sets
(2) Paper folding part EDM 6P 45kW 1420rpm 1 set
(3) Paper feed roller IM 4P 11kW 2000rpm 1 set
(4) Receiving roller IM 4P 5.5kW 2000rpm 1 set
(5) Tension control unit IM 4P 22kW 2000rpm 1 set
3.4 System Structure
Fig. 3 Main circuit structure, Fig. 4 The system structure shows that a stable DC power supply is supplied to the inverters "ED64SDS" and "VF64" by the 315kW sine wave converter "VF61R-31544" on the main circuit. The "VF61R" sine wave converter has the characteristics of power rejuvenation and suppression of high frequency occurrence.
"ED motor" and "ED64SDS" drive are used for the printing unit and paper folding unit using the synchronous positioning function, and the paper feed unit tension control unit using the speed control function uses the "VF64" vector control inverter. . The FA controller "Î¼-GPCH" of the main control panel and the "Î¼-GPCH" on the main control auxiliary panel are connected by the communication network "D-RING" to control the entire system. The "Î¼-GPCH" and "ED64SDS" and "VF64" inverters use the JEMA standard network "JPCN-1" to communicate with each other and transmit messages.
The part of the pairing control is the output of the PG main signal for the speed position command by "Î¼-GPCH", and the pulse signal is distributed by the main pulse distribution device "MPDU6S", and is distributed to each inverter and driver via the optical fiber. The pulse signal is used as the reference signal for speed and position. The signal output from the high-resolution rotary encoder mounted on the "ED motor" is used as the feedback signal. The synchronous positioning control is implemented by the "VFC64SDS" controller in the "ED64SDS" driver. . 3.5 runningplatechange
The "runningplatechange" is the most distinctive feature of the shaftless conveyor, which is why many manufacturers have improved the traditional mechanism into a shaftless transmission. The functions such as runningplatechange and flyingpresschange refer to not stopping the machine during the printing process, removing the device currently participating in the printing from the transmission structure and stopping the rotation. After completing the installation of the new printing template, the individual startup acceleration is performed, and the layout replacement function participating in the printing is added.
In order to change the printed content of the paper while printing, this function is very convenient and practical for newspaper newspaper printers with a lot of layout exchanges.
(1) The starting speed of the printing device in which the new printing plate is mounted on the device is matched, and the phase matching (origin matching) is performed in the same speed as the device in the printing. Synchronous positioning control is started when the phases are substantially the same, and printing is started after the printing is performed on the paper within the allowable error range.
(2) When the disengagement device is disengaged from the device and the imprint is closed, the synchronous positioning control is released, and the deceleration stop is performed separately to complete the runningplatechange.
3.6 register control Even if the synchronous positioning control achieves higher precision, the printing accuracy in full-color printing depends on the mounting accuracy of each printing plate in the 4-color color printing unit. In general, the printed paper is monitored in real time to detect the positional deviation of the printing plate, the printing plate is adjusted in the up and down direction, and the servo motor is set to adjust in the left and right direction to perform vertical color adjustment.
Synchronous positioning control is a function of slightly adjusting the relative position (phase) corresponding to the main signal of each printing device by 0.01 mm in the printing process.
3.7 ED motor (permanent magnet synchronous motor) In order to realize the function of the "runningplatechange" of the maximum characteristic of the shaftless conveyor, it is necessary to drive the left printing roller and the right printing roller of the printing device separately, but the shape of the previously used induction motor It is difficult to size and mechanically install. For this reason, the new small-sized lightweight and high-efficiency "ED motor" and "ED64SDS driver" have been adopted to solve the problem of the installation space size. 4 Conclusion
This product is the latest shaftless drive drive product exhibited at the drupa2000 exhibition in Germany. This electric appliance adopts the newly developed "ED motor" to reduce the size of the motor and realize the advanced function of the runningplatechange. In the future, there will be far-reaching significance in the process of standardization of shaftless systems.
HP Wear Resistant Group offers various products of wear plates namely Cr-Carbide Weld Clad Plates, Smooth Surface CCO plate, Heat Treated Wear Plates (AR Plate or Q&T Steel), Casting Plates, Tungsten Carbide Coated Plates in various grade and multiple size options.
Composite Wear Plate is a bi-metal plate consisting of a low carbon or alloyed steel base plate and a layer of wear resistant deposit.
HP Wear Plates are made out of unique hard facing process combined with the specially formulated hard facing alloys produces the harder, tougher and better wear resistant plates.
The low carbon steel base plate enables the plate to be welded, bolted or studded to existing structures, while the hard facing provides the premier wear-resistant surface capable of working in all applicable service conditions at either ambient or elevated temperatures.
Due to its excellent properties, HP Plates work for long-lasting service life and superb performance, which are well applied to the industries like Cement Plant, Steel Mill, Mining Site, Power Generation, Construction where need combat with abrasion.
Laboratory and field tests have shown that HP Wear Plates will outwear conventional Wear Plate with single or multiple hard facing layers by up to six times,
due to conventionally welded overlay plate having a much lower carbide content, it lacks being homogeneous and has uneven hardness throughout.
In the following areas, HP Wear Plate has no equal:
- Alloy hardness
- Matrix toughness
- Surface smoothness
- Light weight for greater wear
- Minute controlled cross checks
- Carbide density and homogeneity
Mining, Cement and Brick
Dozer Moldboards. Shovel Liners. Chute Liners. Dragline Buckets. Classifier Screens. Mine and Quarry Skips. Pug Mill Paddles. Compactor Rollers. Bucket Lips. Dipper Buckets. Ore Cars. Ore Scrapers. Dump Truck Body Beds. Loaders and High Lifts. Skid Plates.
Blast Furnace. Coke Oven and Sinter Plants. Skip Car Liners. Sinter Breakers. Ore Bucket Liners. Receiving Hoppers. Grizzly Bars. Feeder Bins. Conveyor Buckets. Chutes . Spiked Roll Crushers.
Pulveriser Mills. Cyclones. Receiving Hoppers. Liner Plates. Coal Handling Systems. Coal Buckets. Conveyors. Fan Blades and Housings.
Grain Chutes. Rub Bars for Conveyor Chains. Agitator Paddles. Dredge Pump Liners. Grit Blast Liners. Centrifugal Pump Liners. Mower Skid Plates.
The mechanically strong interface between the alloy and steel backing is clearly depicted in this cross sectional photograph of Wear Plate.
Weld Overlay Plate,Wear Plate,Chrome Carbide Overlay Plate, Hardox Steel Plate
HuiFeng Wear Resistant Group , https://www.hpwearsolution.com